Lamb Kofta is shared Rodney Dunn in this post with the total time to make for about 35 minutes. This recipe requires 13 ingredients to complete and it helps you to make 8 servings. All that you need is managing your time by spending 15 minutes for preparing and 20 minutes for cooking.
- Lamb mince: 500g
- Finely chopped red onion: 1
- Firmly packed fresh continental parsley leaves: ½ cup
- Crushed garlic cloves: 3
- Ground cumin: 1 teaspoon
- Ground coriander: 1 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon: ½ teaspoon
- Tomato paste: 1 tablespoon
- Fresh breadcrumbs made from day-old bread: 35g or ½ cup
- Lightly whisked egg: 1
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Plain flour: ½ cup or 75g
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoons
- Use plastic wrap to line a baking tray. Combine garlic, parsley, onion, lamb, coriander, cumin, tomato paste and cinnamon in large glass bowl. Add egg and breadcrumbs. Stir to make everything well combined. Use salt and pepper to season.
- Into 16 portions, divide the mixture and for each portion shape into 4cm ball. On prepared tray, place them and use plastic wrap to cover. To chill, send to fridge with plastic wrap in 15 minutes.
- On a plate, place flour and roll kofta into it. Shake for any excess off and in a frying pan, heat half of oil over medium heat. Add half of kofta to cook and turn occasionally in 8 minutes so everything is cooked through. Line with paper towel to transfer to plate and repeat for the remaining kofta and oil. Reheat oil between the batches and to serve, arrange on a platter.
This recipe is obviously delicious and some people have cooked this recipe for this year. The flavor is very interesting because the combination of spices this best homemade Lamb Kofta.