Vegemite Sandwich could be the best option to complete your lunch. Perhaps, you have the same lunch for everyday that would be boring but this sandwich gives you new ideas all the time to make delicious lunch that will always different. Michelle Southan has shared this recipe and it is fantastic because it could be done for 10 minutes only. Moreover, it only needs 5 ingredients to complete your lunch box.
- Light rye bread: 2 slices
- Vegermite: 1 teaspoon
- Cottage cheese: 2 tablespons
- Grated carrot: 20g or ¼ cup
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- With 1 teaspoon Vegermite, spread 1 slice light rye bread and add 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese to spread over the Vegemite. Use grated carrot for about ¼ cup or 20g to top and add shredded iceberg lettuce with another slice of bread.
- Cut in half and enjoy it.
Well, this recipe is quite easy right? We think that it not only works perfectly for your kids’ lunch box but their dad will need it too. Make a big portion and divide for them all so everyone could get special treatment and they could call you as their super mom. It is fine if you make it too to bring it at office and share it with your special co-workers. Surely they will ask you how to make it and they beg for the recipe. Perhaps, if you move in certain area and you want to say hello to some neighbors, we think that this recipe could be a nice idea that is more than just giving them a nice treat for their lunch but it could be a good way to start a conversation. Look how you could steal your family’s heart and the people surround you by sharing Vegemite Sandwich.